Community and Education Grants
The Decatur Area Arts Council grants program supports and promotes arts events and creative arts learning experiences. The DAAC service area includes all of Macon County, and the communities of Assumption, Clinton, Moweaqua, Pana and Taylorville.
Funds for this program are provided by
- National Endowment for the Arts
- Tate & Lyle
- Illinois Arts Council Agency
- DAAC members and contributors
The applicant organizations must be registered as a not-for-profit organization, such as:
• Municipal agencies or units of government
• Pre-schools and K-12 schools
• School cultural groups or parent organizations
• Colleges and universities
• Shelter/mental health facilities
• Hospitals and nursing homes
• Religious organizations
• Arts organizations
• Community organizations
Grant applications are reviewed three times a year.
Deadlines are October 1, February 1, and May 1.
Your project must start 30 days or more after the requested deadline.
CLASSES & PROGRAMS
Bring your own knitting projects. Share with others and learn from each other!
Perhaps the best loved holiday story of all time, Virginia Repertory Theatre's adaptation of Dickens'…
These hot little toys are as popular as ever, and you won’t want to miss…