Community and Education Grants
The Decatur Area Arts Council grants program supports and promotes arts events and creative arts learning experiences. The DAAC service area includes all of Macon County, and the communities of Assumption, Clinton, Moweaqua, Pana and Taylorville.
Funds for this program are provided by
- DAAC members and contributors
- Illinois Arts Council, a state agency
- Tate & Lyle
- National Endowment for the Arts
The applicant organizations must be registered as a not-for-profit organization, such as:
• Municipal agencies or units of government
• Pre-schools and K-12 schools
• School cultural groups or parent organizations
• Colleges and universities
• Shelter/mental health facilities
• Hospitals and nursing homes
• Religious organizations
• Arts organizations
• Community organizations
Grant applications are reviewed three times a year.
Deadlines are October 1, February 1, and May 1.
Your project must start 30 days or more after the requested deadline.
CLASSES & PROGRAMS
Bring your own knitting projects. Share with others and learn from each other!
(Ages 55 and up) Available through a grant from Susan Wade. Sign up for the…
Once you’ve created your miniature home, you will decorate it with wallpaper, flooring and rugs…