Community and Education Grants
The Decatur Area Arts Council grants program supports and promotes arts events and creative arts learning experiences. The DAAC service area includes all of Macon County, and the communities of Assumption, Clinton, Moweaqua, Pana and Taylorville.
Funds for this program are provided by
- DAAC members and contributors
- Illinois Arts Council, a state agency
- Tate & Lyle
- National Endowment for the Arts
The applicant organizations must be registered as a not-for-profit organization, such as:
• Municipal agencies or units of government
• Pre-schools and K-12 schools
• School cultural groups or parent organizations
• Colleges and universities
• Shelter/mental health facilities
• Hospitals and nursing homes
• Religious organizations
• Arts organizations
• Community organizations
Grant applications are reviewed three times a year.
Deadlines are October 1, February 1, and May 1.
Your project must start 30 days or more after the requested deadline.
CLASSES & PROGRAMS
Cocktails and Creations is an adults-only series invites you to round up some pals, your…