Community and Education Grants
The Decatur Area Arts Council grants program supports and promotes arts events and creative arts learning experiences. The DAAC service area includes all of Macon County, and the communities of Assumption, Clinton, Moweaqua, Pana and Taylorville.
Funds for this program are provided by
- DAAC members and contributors
- Illinois Arts Council, a state agency
- Tate & Lyle
The applicant organizations must be registered as a not-for-profit organization, such as:
• Municipal agencies or units of government
• Pre-schools and K-12 schools
• School cultural groups or parent organizations
• Colleges and universities
• Shelter/mental health facilities
• Hospitals and nursing homes
• Religious organizations
• Arts organizations
• Community organizations
Grant applications are reviewed three times a year.
Deadlines are October 1, February 1, and May 1.
Your project must start 30 days or more after the requested deadline.
CLASSES & PROGRAMS
This series invites adults to round up some pals, their favorite drinks (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)…
The art of Zen and doodling. Join certified Zentangle instructor, Cookie Kienzler, and learn how…
Come join teacher Peggy Baity for some super fun arty experiences! Be sure to come…