Special Events + Trips
Bus trip to “An American in Paris” - Thursday, January 26, 2017
- January 26th, 2017
- Thursday, 1 p.m.
- Phone Number:
The new Tony Award-winning musical about an American soldier, a mysterious French girl and an indomitable European city, each yearning for a new beginning in the aftermath of war. The magic and romance of Paris is blended perfectly with the unforgettable songs from George and Ira Gershwin.
Tickets are $165 and include bus ride, lunch at the Fox, premium seating for the show, and a snack on the ride back.
Check out all of our theatre bus trips:
- A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder – Thurs. matinee 9/22/16
- Straight No Chaser – Sun. matinee 11/6/16
- Finding Neverland – Thurs. matinee 12/15/16
- An American in Paris – Thurs. matinee 1/26/17
- Something Rotten – Thurs. matinee 2/16/17
- Cabaret – Thurs. matinee 3/16/17
- The Lion King – Thurs. matinee 4/20/17
- The Lion King – Thurs. matinee 4/30/17