Classes & Programs
Offered to those who cannot otherwise afford to attend
The Decatur Area Arts Council offers scholarships for classes, events, and field trips throughout the year to those who cannot otherwise afford to attend.
- Download the DAAC Scholarship Application Form at the bottom of this page.
- Applications must be submitted two weeks prior to the class or program.
- Applicants may apply a scholarship to more than one class or event in a semester within the following limitations:
Limitations for the Louise Fathauer Memorial Scholarships:
- Maximum $50 per person per semester for classes or events
- No family/group may receive more than $250 in scholarships per semester
- Scholarships may not be applied to ticketed or fundraising events.
- Failure to attend a program upon receiving a scholarship, without an acceptable reason and without advance notice, will result in a one-year suspension from scholarship privileges for that individual or group.
Supported in part by the Louise A. Fathauer Memorial Scholarship Fund and other private grants.
2016-17 Field Trip Scholarships funded through a grant from the Mike and Barb Baroni Foundation.
- A school may receive up to 5 field trip scholarships for the 2016-17 school year.
- An individual class may receive only one scholarship for the 2016-17 school year.
- A scholarship can be requested for both the $75 field trip fee and for the cost of the bus transportation to that field trip.
CLASSES & PROGRAMS
You can join the Knit Nite group on a drop-in basis ($3.00 per visit) or…
This series gives preschoolers a chance to look at famous artworks, talk about them and…
The classes will focus on six arts experiences which gives students a chance to build…